The SLR 1000 is small and compact in size and is designed for indoor or outdoor use with an IP65 rating. The repeater is easy to install and can expand with your customers' system, with operation in analogue modes through to digital and all the way up to Capacity Max.
The product is particularly versatile for expanding into or covering remote locations, particularly tranditional dead spots such as underground or high-rise buildings, for use at temporary events or geographically moving projects or teams.
- UHF, 400-527 MHz
- 64 Channels
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
- 1-10 W RF Output Power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 279.4 x 228.6 x 101.6 mm (11 x 9 x 4 in)
- Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lbs)
- Operating Temp: -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F)
- IP65 - can be deployed inside & outside
- Can be mounted on walls or poles, offering greater flexibility
- No HVAC required
- Weatherised Ethernet, DC power, and RJ45 AUX connectors
- Modes of Operation: Half Duplex / Duplex
- Supported System Types: Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Connect Plus. Analogue Conventional, Digital Voting, MPT 1327. So repeter can grow with customer systems.
- Small & Compact, Fanless design - offering less components & no noise, easy installation, less power consumption
- Reduced site requirements offering less planning than traditional repeater
- Diagnostic support via webpage
- Optional Accessories: Duplexer, Antenna Switch, Small Mountable Antenna
Additional Use Cases Offered by the SLR 1000:
- Add coverage to an existing network that has dead spots including underground areas, high-rise buildings etc
- Reach off-site teams
- Offer temporary coverage for events