The RealWear Navigator™ 500 is the next-generation industrial-strength assisted reality solution. Designed to engage, empower and elevate the modern frontline worker. Connect and collaborate with remote experts, follow digital workflows, visualise IoT data and much more. Safely reduce downtime, improve quality and employee productivity, while realising significant ROI.
- Rugged - IP66 rated. Drop tested, dust tight and water resistant for challenging work environments including extreme heat up to 50 C
- Secure, seamless sign-on and enterprise deployment
- Works with more PPE than other head-worn devices
- Full-shift, hands-free use. Work comfortably all day and easily hot-swap your battery without losing a minute on the job
- Stunning, modular 48MP camera sensor even in low light settings
- Unrivalled noise cancellation with 4 microphones for hands-free use
- Revolutionary modular design that enables on-the-job agility and adaptability to support even more use cases
- Enhanced remote control, improves productivity, saves travel costs and reduces equipment downtime
- Clear, vibrant display, that views like a 7" screen
Foresight is a powerful suite of cloud services for RealWear devices. With Foresight, organisations can manage their devices, install and update apps, make device settings, and manage security – all from a web portal accessible anywhere in the world. Devices may be in any location as well so that it is easy to manage Navigators or HMTs whether they are all working out of the same location or are spread around the world.
There is a growing number of software providers that are optimised for the device. The best path to verify is to contact the software provider directly. You may also check out RealWear's partner directory.